2021 Call for Abstracts
This year's Iowa Energy Summit is scheduled for November 9-10, 2021 at the Meadows Events and Conference Center in Altoona, Iowa. The IAEE conference committee invites you to submit your presentation abstract(s).
- Interactive, engaging, tested and innovative presentations to provide a comprehensive experience for Summit attendees and further the mission of IAEE.
- Hot Topics
- Post-derecho analysis, effects and lessons
- Incorporation of safety into energy efficiency: How has COVID impacted the production/use of sanitization and purification equipment, UV LEDs, mechanical systems, etc.?
- Strategic Energy Management
- EE occupancy minimum vs. occupancy maximum in buildings during a national event
- Impacts of increased construction material costs on EE improvements
- EE improvements and methodology for refrigeration systems
- Presentations offering CEUs
- Multiple session formats (oral presentations, panel discussion, hands-on experiences, etc.)
IAEE is actively planning the 2021 Iowa Energy Summit and hopes to hold an in-person event. There will mostly likely be a virtual participation opportunity as well. Details to be finalized later this summer.
- Presenters will gain exposure to a diverse audience of professionals at the conference as well as in pre-conference promotions where the presenter's bio and presentation topic will be listed.
- Time and format: prepare a 50-minute session including presentation and questions. Note: Some flexibility with time and format is possible.
- For poster presentations: prepare a poster to be displayed around the exhibit area for the duration of the Summit.
- We require that each abstract submitted include a lead presenter as the primary contact. Each accepted session or poster will be given one free conference registration.
- The deadline for submitting an abstract is Friday, June 25, 2021.