Call for Abstracts
2019 Iowa Energy Summit
Forging the Way
Establishing Connections, Partnerships
and Pathways in Energy Efficiency
The IAEE conference committee is now accepting abstracts for the 2019 Iowa Energy Summit.
What are we looking for?
- Interactive, engaging, tested, and innovative oral and poster presentations to support this year's theme: Forging the Way: Establishing Connections, Partnerships and Pathways in Energy Efficiency and furthers the mission of IAEE: Promoting the art and science of the efficient use of energy.
- A balanced array of presenters, including end users, utilities, nonprofits, research organizations, regulatory officials, program implementation service professionals, and energy efficiency contractors.
- Proposals are welcome from all organizations. Multiple proposals from the same organization are acceptable.
What to expect as a presenter at the 2019 IAEE Summit?
- Presenters will gain exposure to a diverse audience of professionals at the conference as well as in pre-conference promotions where the presenter's bio and presentation topic will be listed. Last year's conference attracted over 200 attendees spanning the Midwest.
- For oral presentations: prepare a 45 minute session including presentation and questions.
- For poster presentations: prepare a poster to be displayed around the exhibit area for the duration of the Summit.
- We require that each presentation submitted include a lead presenter as the primary contact. Each accepted session or poster will be given one free registration.
The deadline for submitting an abstract is April 26, 2018.
To submit your abstract please click on the link below.
Follow us @IowaEE for 2019 event updates