Call for Abstracts
2020 Iowa Energy Summit
Calling All Energy Efficiency Advocates! The IAEE conference committee is now accepting abstracts for the 2020 Iowa Energy Summit.
This year's Iowa Energy Summit is scheduled for November 4-5, 2020 at the Meadows Events and Conference Center in Altoona, Iowa. The IAEE conference committee invites you to submit your presentation abstract(s).
What are we looking for?
- Interactive, engaging, tested and innovative presentations to provide a comprehensive experience for Summit attendees and further the mission of IAEE.
- Multiple session formats (oral presentations, panel discussion, hands-on experiences, etc.)
- A balanced array of presenters, including end users, utilities, nonprofits, research organizations, regulatory officials, program implementation service professionals, tradespeople and energy efficiency contractors.
- Presentations offering CEU's
- Proposals are welcome from all organizations. Multiple proposals from the same organization are acceptable.
IAEE is actively planning the 2020 Iowa Energy Summit and hopes to hold our event as planned. However, we understand the current pandemic situation may impact our ability to host an in-person event. We hope that all those submitting abstracts be willing to work with us if moving to a virtual format is necessary.
What to expect as a 2020 IAEE Summit presenter?
- Presenters will gain exposure to a diverse audience of professionals at the conference as well as in pre-conference promotions where the presenter's bio and presentation topic will be listed.
- Time and format: prepare a 45 minute session including presentation and questions. Note: Some flexibility with time and format is possible.
- For poster presentations: prepare a poster to be displayed around the exhibit area for the duration of the Summit.
- We require that each presentation submitted include a lead presenter as the primary contact. Each accepted session or poster will be given one free registration.
The deadline for submitting an abstract is Friday, June 26, 2020.
To submit your abstract please click on the link below.