Call for Abstracts
2018 Iowa Energy Summit
Adapt - Lead - Inspire
The Future of Energy Efficiency
The world of energy efficiency is changing. How do we adapt, lead and inspire to meet the needs and demands in Iowa and beyond?
The IAEE conference committee is now accepting abstracts for the 2018 Iowa Energy Summit.
What are we looking for?
- Interactive, creative, tested, and innovative oral and poster presentations to support this year's theme: Adapt - Lead - Inspire: The future of Energy Efficiency and further the mission of IAEE: Promoting the art and science of the efficient use of energy.
- Higher consideration will be given to topics aligning with the theme, and could be categorized in the areas of social or environmental impact, economic implications (such as job creation or financial benefits), policy exploration and understanding, and/or technology advances.
- A balanced array of presenters, including end users, utilities, nonprofits, research organizations, regulatory officials, program implementation service professionals, and energy efficiency contractors.
- Proposals are welcome from all organizations. Multiple proposals from the same organization are acceptable.
What to expect as a presenter at the 2018 IAEE Summit?
- Presenters will gain exposure to a diverse audience of professionals at the conference as well as in pre-conference promotions where the presenter's bio and presentation topic will be listed. Last year's conference attracted over 200 attendees spanning the Midwest.
- For oral presentations: prepare a 45 minute session including presentation and questions.
- For poster presentations: prepare a poster to be displayed around the exhibit area for the duration of the Summit. Poster presenters will have the opportunity to introduce their posters at the networking reception.
- We require that each presentation submitted include a lead presenter as the primary contact. Each accepted session or poster will be given one free registration.
The deadline for submitting an abstract is April 27, 2018.
To submit your abstract please click on the link below.
Follow us @IowaEE for 2018 event updates