Call for Abstracts
June 2020 update: After thoughtful consideration, the Iowa Association for Energy Efficiency has decided to move the historical Iowa Energy Summit to a virtual event for 2020. The conference committee is diligently working on finalizing event details and hopes to release information next month.
2020 Iowa Energy Summit
Calling All Energy Efficiency Advocates! The IAEE conference committee is now accepting abstracts for the 2020 Iowa Energy Summit.
This year's Iowa Energy Summit is scheduled as a virtual event for November 4-5, 2020. The IAEE conference committee invites you to submit your presentation abstract(s).
What are we looking for?
- Interactive, engaging, tested and innovative presentations to provide a comprehensive experience for Summit attendees and further the mission of IAEE.
- A balanced array of presenters, including end users, utilities, nonprofits, research organizations, regulatory officials, program implementation service professionals, tradespeople and energy efficiency contractors.
- Presentations offering CEUs
- Proposals are welcome from all organizations. Multiple proposals from the same organization are acceptable.
What to expect as a 2020 IAEE Summit presenter?
- Presenters will gain exposure to a diverse audience of professionals at the conference as well as in pre-conference promotions where the presenter's bio and presentation topic will be listed.
- Time and format: prepare a 45-60 minute session including presentation and questions. Note: Some flexibility with time and format is possible.
- We require that each presentation submitted include a lead presenter as the primary contact. Each accepted session or poster will be given one free registration.
The deadline for submitting an abstract is Friday, July 10, 2020.
To submit your abstract please click on the link below.