Become an exhibitor at the 2021 Iowa Energy Summit on November 9 & 10 at The Meadows Events & Conference Center in Altoona, IA.
You will have four opportunities to network with attendees, including the reception on Tuesday, Nov. 9 and during the conference on Wednesday, Nov. 10. Our attendees include architects, engineers, builders and contractors, designers, utility representatives, hospital staff, university and government employees, building managers, and business leaders.
Why exhibit at the Energy Summit?
- Network with attendees at four designated breaks/receptions.
- Promote your brand with inclusion in all conference marketing and program materials.
- Receive attendee contact information for use post-event.
- Select your own exhibit location.
- Experience the conference itself with one free conference registration.
Exhibitors may begin setting up at 1:00 pm on November 9.
There are no refunds on exhibitor registrations.
Health & Safety
We will be following Prairie Meadows' health & safety protocols.
Questions? Contact Meggan Boyle at email@example.com or 515-778-3112.