Webinar Presenter Guidelines
- Webinars must be related to energy efficiency.
- Webinars must be 50 minutes or less to allow 10 minutes to answer questions at the end.
- Program content should be timely and up to date, ideally presented in a unique and/or creative way.
- Program must be strictly educational, providing fair, full disclosure and equitable balance of all aspects of a topic being presented. No endorsement, commercialism or selling will be permitted.
- We have found that slides with a lot of data (spreadsheets for example) can be difficult for attendees to follow and see clearly.
- Try to keep the message simple. A 50 minute webinar may not be the best place to go into more complex details.
- We will schedule a quick technical run through 1-2 days prior to the webinar.
- Webinars will be recorded and shared on the IAEE website.
If you are interested in presenting a webinar, please fill out this form. If you have questions, please contact Christie: email@example.com